The Conference Center at Scotland CampusYour meeting, retreat, banquet, and training destination
The Scotland Campus Conference Center is a meeting, event and retreat venue, and located in beautiful Franklin County, Pennsylvania. The Conference Center itself is situated prominently on the 169 acre campus, adjacent to the stately chapel. The complex features conference rooms for use by both education and business, a common area with a reading room and a coffee shop, a 710-seat auditorium and several meeting rooms. The Conference Center offers a perfect setting for both personal and corporate events. Please note the details below which provide information on our unique indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. Please note our newly renovated 710 seat auditorium; perfect for larger gatherings.
The Event Destination
- Business meetings
- Personal spiritual retreats
- Group and executive retreats
- Training and management development programs
- Special corporate events & picnics
- Team building and leadership programs
- Weddings and receptions
- Fundraisers & banquets
Conference RoomStandard Pricing
- Book a professional and elegant meeting space that will impress your clients today! 13 Rooms with Projectors and Technology Available.
- Our library provides a great space for meetings that require more attendants then our conference rooms hold. Our library also features the Brewology Coffee Shop, making it a great meeting destination.
- Utilize our large 710 seat, recently renovated auditorium for your next conference. Security is required for attendance larger than 400 people. Security is an additional $19 per hour.